jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

                                                              Special Days


1.- What’s your name?
2.- What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
3.- What’s your favorite day of the why week? Why?
4.- What’s is your favorite day of the year?
5.-What do you eat or drink on that day?
6.- What do you do or where do you go?
7.- When’s your birthday?
8.- When were you born?
9.- How old are you?
10.- You can add more questions if you to



My name is Emberlin. My favorite month of the year is a December because I share with my family and the month of vacations. My favorite day is Saturday because I go to the shopping. My favorite day of the year is my birthday on August 10th, I drink much juice down and as all the classes of food, I celebrate my day with my members of family and all my friends I was born in 1990 I am twenty.
 
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario